RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL 15-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
CRS Marble and Granite offers a 15-year limited warranty on CRS Quartz from the date of installation, warranting that the material will be free of manufacturing defects, if the product is fabricated and installed by an authorized CRS Quartz fabricator.
This warranty is valid for the owner of a single-family residence in which CRS Quartz was originally installed. If the product is installed in a newly constructed home, first owner to take possession of the residence from the builder will have full rights under this warranty.
In all cases, resolution of the claim is at the sole discretion of CRS Marble and Granite, no other person including but not limited to a sales person, fabricator, contractor or representative is authorized to make any other promises on behalf of CRS Marble and Granite.
In a case where CRS Marble and Granite determines that the quartz surface failed due to a manufacturing defect, CRS will replace or repair the material.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Product must be registered within 30 days of the installation of your CRS Quartz. To register your product, please visit CRSQuartz.com/Register or email us at register@CRSQuartz.com.
- In case the product has not been registered with CRS, a claim can be filed with a proof of purchase showing CRS Quartz has been installed by an authorized fabricator for the owner requesting the claim at the said address.
- To register a claim, please contact your fabricator or us directly within 10 days of failure. You can contact us at 512-640-6401.
- The 15-year limited warranty applied to CRS Quartz material only. Improper fabrication or installation is the responsibility of the fabricator/installer. Material must have been handled, transported, stored, fabricated and installed in accordance with the fabrication guidelines set forth by CRS Marble and Granite.
- The warranty will only be valid for all indoor application of the CRS Quartz product, and the material must be installed at its original location and not moved since the original application.
- The warranty will only apply to CRS Quartz material that have been maintained according to the CRS Quartz care & Maintenance guidelines. Care & Maintenance guidelines are available at CRSQuartz.com/Care
The warranty will not apply if:
- The product is installed in any outdoor application, or in an area where direct sunlight is present more then 2 hours a day.
- The product is used for any other application then countertops.
- The material or fabrication/installation have not been paid in full.
- Any defects being claimed were visible at the time of installation but not reported.
- The damage was caused by faulty fabrication/installation.
- Any repairs were attempted on the product causing it to damage further.
- The claim is for scratches, since CRS Quartz is not a scratch proof product, rather it is a scratch resistant product.
- Any chips, cracks or scratches are caused by impact damage.
- There is a mismatch of colors at the seam. Fabricators are to inspect all slabs before cutting for any imperfection and color match each slab before cutting.
- The damage is caused by direct excessive heat. With the presence of resin in quartz, it is NOT resistant to excessive heat and can get damaged.
- The damage is caused by Chemicals.
- The thickness or the finish of the product is altered in anyway.
- Spots or blemishes being reported for warranty are smaller than 3/4” in diameter.
- The damage was caused in anyway by an accident, vandalism or ACT of God.
- The damage was caused by any structural, engineering, design, or architectural issues.
- The damage was caused by mitered edges in which the cuts are not properly made and seamed.
- The damage was caused by routine maintenance, such as water stains, or any other damage which could have ben easily avoided by regular maintenance of the product.
- The damage was caused while securing mechanical fasteners or metal brackets directly to the product.
- The damage is caused due to overhang being over 12” on 3CM material and 8” on 2cm material without proper supports.
- The damage occurs on the construction site prior to the final customer taking possession.
Samples are not an exact representation of color and pattern, all warranty claims made based on samples will be rejected. CRS highly suggests seeing a full slab in person before finalizing the selection, full slabs are available to view at our Austin showroom at 2301 Scarbrough Dr Suite 360 Austin, TX 78728.
In case of replacement of the material, CRS will not be liable for any fabrication, installation, tear down, or any other labor cost. Also, CRS will not be able to guarantee an exact color match as colors may change slightly from one lot to another.
CRS Marble and Granite shall not be responsible in either contract or tort for any loss of direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the products covered by this warranty. Some sates do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from State to State.
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR THE CRS QUARTZ AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO CRS QUARTZ AND CRS MARBLE AND GRANITE, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.